TERMS AND CONDITIONS - MINTY DOT INTERNET STORE
1. This website is owned and operated by QDIAMONDS Sp. z o.o. a company registered in Poland (company registration number KRS: 0000282735 ) whose registered office is at Spalinowa 13, 04-058 Warsaw, Poland W2 1NW. Our NIP (Tax Identification Number) is PL5272549553; e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for concluding a contract of sale through the Minty dot Internet store, under the address: www.mintydot.pl
3. The exclusive right to run the above mentioned shop belongs to QDIAMONDS, referred to as the “Minty dot Internet store”.
4. Contact with the Minty dot Internet store is possible by email email@example.com , the store is open from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
5. Pictures presented on the website, and other forms of visualization and presentation of jewelry do not reflect their actual size, they are only informative.
6. If the customer wish to engrave abusive words, chauvinistic or content that is unlawful or infringe the rights of third parties, the Minty dot Internet store has the right to refuse to engrave them on the product.
1. The contract of sale may be concluded only by an adult, who has full legal capacity.
2. Ordering via Internet products available in the Minty dot Internet store , is possible after registration by filling out the registration form found on the website (purchases with registration) or by providing the necessary personal data and address, to implement the contract (purchase without registration).
3. In order to register it is required to read and accept the terms and conditions and consent to the processing of personal data by the Minty dot Internet store .
4. As a result of properly performed registration, the client gets access to the account created for him, he may use it in the the Minty dot Internet store after login (with email address and password).
5. The information given by the customer during registration or required for purchases without registration should be truthful and current. If the client provides false information, outdated or questionable, the Minty dot Internet store will attempt to contact the customer in order to fill in or verify the information. In case the customer contact is not possible, the Minty dot Intenet store has the right to refuse an order.
ORDERING ON THE INTERNET
1. The customer can place orders 24 hours a day every day of the year, however orders are processed on weekdays from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
2. Placing an order through registration, the client places an order after logging in to the Minty dot Internet store , by adding a product presented in the website in the cart, by indicating the method of payment and delivery, and the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice, if the client requests the issuance of such invoice and any comments to the order , concerning engraving or delivery address.
3. The client, interested in making purchases without registration, places an order by adding a product presented in the Minty dot Internet store in the cart, and then selects the "Place Order" button, indicating the method of payment and delivery and other necessary data to perform the contract, such as: name, phone, address, e-mail, data necessary to issue a VAT invoice, if the client requests the issuance of such invoice, and any comments to an order, concerning engraving or delivery address. When making purchases without registration, the customer is required to read and accept the contents of the Rules of the Minty dot Internet store , and consent to the processing of personal data.
4. After the client filled in all necessary data, a summary of the order will be displayed, including: a description of the product(s), the unit and the total price of ordered goods, the nature and costs of delivery, the customer name and address and the data necessary to deliver a VAT invoice, if the client has requested to issue such invoice .
5. The process of ordering ends, for orders with and without registration, at the moment the client chooses to "confirm order". This action is confirming the order. A message is then sent to the-mail address specified by the client, while registering in the Minty dot Internet store (purchase with registration) or while placing an order (purchase without registration) confirming the processing of an order, along with the contents of this Terms and Conditions, followed by current information about the course of execution of this order.
6. Upon reception from the Minty dot Internet store to confirm an order, on the email address specified by the client, the Minty dot Internet store and client are bonded by an selling agreement concerning the ordered products.
PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. Product prices are given in Euro and include VAT.
2. The price of each product is binding at the time an order is placed by the customer.
3. Information about the total value of the contract, including shipping costs, is displayed after the client chooses the method of delivery of the order.
4. The Minty dot Internet store reserves the right to change prices of products available in the website, to introduce new products on the website, to create and cancel promotions on the website, or make changes within the range of products. This does not affect orders made before the date of entry into force of the change in the price, conditions, or sales promotional activities that will be implemented under the existing rules.
5. Promotion on the Minty dot Internet store can’t be merged, unless the rules of a particular promotion provides otherwise.
6. Payment on the Minty dot Internet store are processed by Paypal (method of payment), through which it is possible to pay with or without a Paypal account, via credit card or Paypal transfer (with account).
RECEIPTS AND INVOICES
1. To each completed order is attached as proof of purchase a receipt.
2. VAT invoice is issued at the request of the client, after providing all the data needed for the invoice.
ORDERS FOR COMPLETION DATES
1.For the implementation of the contract shall be construed to provide the ordered goods to the customer.
2. Orders are processed only after payment is received by the Minty dot Internet store .
3. In case of non-payment of your order within 14 days from the date of its submission, the transaction shall be considered invalid and will be automatically cancelled.
4. The delivery time is up to 21 working days from the day the client received by email (at the email address he provided) confirmation that the payment has been received by the Minty dot Intenet store and the orders is being processed, but not later than 30 (thirty) days from the conclusion of the contract.
5. The delivery of ordered products in the Minty dot Intenet store is carried out by a courier FedEx or the Polish Mail - postal service, depending on which you choose.
6. Shipping costs:
|SHIPPING COUNTRY||Postal Service (delivery time 5-21 days)||Courier FedEx (delivery time 3-5 days)|
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic,
|7 €||18 €|
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Malta, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine
|7 €||38 €|
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA
|7 €||45 €|
4. In the case of an order to be delivered outside the European Union, the customer must take into account additional costs in the form of the customs duty which is dependent on law regulations applicable in specific countries.
5. The Minty dot Internet store does not have any influence on the amount of customs duty. The customs duty is collected directly from the customer.
1. The Minty dot Intenet store shall be liable towards client, who is a consumer in accordance with the legal provisions in force, for the non-conformity of the products purchased in the Minty dot Internet store , products referred to in the contract of sale.
2. Any complaint about the lack of conformity of products should be sent to: QDIAMONDS Sp. Z o.o. ul. Spalinowa 13, 04-058 Warsaw, Poland.
3. When submitting a claim for non-conformity the product concerned and a proof of purchase must be submitted to the Minty dot Internet store together with description of non-conformity.
4. The Minty dot Internet store will address the complaint within fourteen (14) days and inform the consumer about how to proceed.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
1. If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel (under the Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83 as implemented in the applicable EU member state ("CRD")), all or part of your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods or services you ordered.
2. Cancellation of contract, for it to be valid, requires submission by the consumer of an unequivocal declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The statement needs to be sent to the following address: QDIAMONDS Sp. z o.o. ul. Spalinowa 13, 04-058 Warsaw, Poland, or via e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To respect this deadline, the declaration of withdrawal from the contract has to be sent before expiration of the contract.
3. An optional example optional declaration of cancellation can be found here.
4. The right of cancellation of contract from a distance is not granted to the consumer in cases of sale of goods produced according to the client’s specifications or clearly personalized. This means that the Minty dot Internet store is not obliged to accept the return of goods made to order for the consumer or the consumer's request modified (for example: engraving).
5. In the event of withdrawal, the contract shall be considered null and void, and what the contracting parties agreed on refundable.
6. In the event of cancellation by the client from the contract on the terms described above, the client must return the goods covered by the contract unchanged and unaltered. The return of the goods shall be made no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal to the following address: QDIAMONDS Sp. Z o.o. ul. Spalinowa 13, 04-058 Warsaw, Poland. That deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before a specified date.
7. In the event of cancellation by the client from the contract, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of the client to withdraw from the contract, the Minty dot Internet store will return all payments made by the client. Any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund once we have received all (not part) of your order to the specified address above. Please note the delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery.
8. The Minty dot Internet store will reimburse the client using the same mode of payment used by the client during the order, unless the client expressly agrees to a different reimbursement.
9. The Minty dot Internet store may withhold the refund of payments to the client until the receipt of goods or the proof from the client before proof of their return, depending on which event occurs first.
10. The client is responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling in a manner different than was intended in the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
11. The cost of returning the goods is be borne by the consumer.
1. The Administrator of the Data is The Minty dot Internet store .
2. Personal data are protected in accordance with the laws in force to prevent access to them third parties.
3. Personal data shall be collected with due diligence and adequately protected against unauthorized access.
4. When placing an order and registering in the Minty dot Internet store, you agree to our processing of your personal data. Providing personal data by the client is voluntary, but failure to consent to the processing of personal data may prevent the client to make purchases or to use services electronically. The client is responsible for providing false personal data.
5. The Minty dot Internet store processes personal data in order to conclude and execute contracts for the sale of goods ordered in the store, the provision of services by electronic means and by a separate agreement for the purposes of marketing and promotion.
6. Consistent with the laws in force, the Minty dot Internet store clients have the right to access and check their personal data, modify them and request their removal.
1. Information about the goods, presented on the Minty dot Internet store , in particular, their descriptions and prices, are an invitation to enter into an agreement referred to in the laws in force.
2. We reserve the right to change the rules. Any change in the Terms and Conditions will be notified to our clients by placing an appropriate message on the website www.mintydot.pl. Clients who have registered in the Minty dot Internet store will be notified of the amendments to the regulations and the possibility of its acceptance by first logging in the Minty dot Internet store , counting from the date of entry into force of the new regulations. Refusal to accept the Terms and Conditions is equivalent to termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
3. Disagreements between the Minty dot Internet store and the client, which is a consumer shall be resolved by a court of law, with jurisdiction under the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
4. In the event of changes to the terms and conditions made before the date of the modification to the rules will be implemented on the basis of the existing ones.
5. These Regulations shall apply from 2 April 2015.